OES Optical Emission Spectrometer 1200
Torontech OES - Optical Emission Spectrometer 1200enlarge image
Optical Emission Spectrometers work on the principle of Optical Emission Spectroscopy OES. These machines are able to work due to the excitations of the electrons via the addition of energy which is in the form of some wavelength of the electromagnetic radiation which is usually light or ultraviolet.
This apparatus is widely used in material analysis of various industries, such as iron and steel,
non-ferrous metal, metallurgy, machinery, chemical equipment, quality inspection system and so
on. It is also used in routine identification and analysis in metallic smelt industry.
- Manage blast furnace process control by various processes of blast furnace celerity analysis.
- Identification of product specifications.
- Material checking and acceptance.
- Quality inspection
Allocating, analyzing channel and quantitative work scale features:
- The human oriented design, the standardized and modularized manufacture make the apparatus smaller
- The core components are all imported, which strengthen the stability and reliability of the apparatus
- We adopt the advanced foreign technologies of excitation source and design the excitation source of high energy, high stability by our own to fulfill the needs of ultrahigh content and trace analysis.
- It adopts overall exit slit using technology which is convenient for choosing passage and regulating
- The high voltage of the PHT in the apparatus is controlled directly by computer and regulated by software, which improved efficiency of the passage
- In the apparatus, there is an automatic constant temperature system which solve the problem of bad effects to the optics system caused by changing temperature
- The multi-language operation software and flexible configuration enable the apparatus more humanistic
- This apparatus can analyze various kinds of matrix, such as Fe, Co, Ni, Ti, Cu, Al, Pb, Mg, Zn and Sn
|Technical Specifications: OES Optical Emission Spectrometer 1200||Supply voltage||50Hz, 220V ± 1%|
|Charging capacitor||pre-combustion 8μF, exposure 1.5μF|
|Peak Current||pre-combustion 100A, exposure 20A|
|The main circuit peak pressure||300VDC (with automatic adjustment of peak pressure)|
|Ignition circuit: pulse amplitude||+15 KV|
|Auxiliary gap||Using Tunnel Diode|
|Discharge frequency||200 Hz ~ 600 Hz|
|Sample sets of gap||4mm|
|Analysis band range||160 ~ 650nm|
|Machine engraved concave grating||Curvature radius of 750mm|
|Depicts the density||1667/mm|
|Incidence angle||35 degrees|
|Allows a maximum of channels||Up to 40 (expandable to 64 channels)|
|Spectrometer Local temperature||35 ℃ ± 0.5 ℃|
|Measurement and Control System||The single board computer measurement and control, data exchange with the Host Computer|
|Reproducibility||RSD ≤ 0.2%|
|Stability||8 hours is better than 0.5%|